上一篇新航道和大家分享了剑桥雅思7Test1口语Part3范文-Family parties（上），本片接着分享剑桥雅思7Test1口语Part3范文-National celebrations(下)。
4. Q: What kinds of national celebration do you have in your country?
A: Chinese people like to celebrate important festivals like the Spring Festival and Lantern Festival. On that day, there is going to be a national party on TV, and some actors and actresses will give performances and the TV viewers are truly entertained by this show. This is also the case during the Mid-Autumn Festival as well. Oh, I forgot to mention, we have the national celebration on the National Day as well.
5. Q: Who tends to enjoy national celebrations more: young people or old people? Why?
A: I guess old people are going to enjoy national celebrations more. They really care about the traditions of China. They enjoy the get-togethers initiated by the festivals. As for the young, they enjoy the activities to be done at festivals. They love the celebrations just because they love the fun.
6. Q: Why do you think some people think that national celebrations are a waste of government money? Would you agree or disagree with this view? Why?
A: National celebrations bring about the festival atmosphere. Chinese like to set the fireworks or firecrackers at festivals, and a lot of citizens enjoy the scene. They go to the square to see the firework displays, and they wouldn’t complain that the government is wasting the money.
1. Q: What kinds of national celebrations do you have in your country?
A: We have several main national holidays in our country. The first and most important is the Spring Festival. This is to celebrate the end of the Chinese lunar year. Another is the Dragon Boat festival. This festival celebrates a famous Chinese poet named Qu Yuan. Still another is Mid Autumn day. During this holiday we eat a traditional dish known as moon cake.
2. Q: Who tends to enjoy national celebrations more: young people or old people? Why?
A: I think that older people tend to enjoy national celebrations more than the younger generation. Older people tend to value traditional holidays because they feel more connected to them. The younger people like western holidays such as Valentine’s Day because they like the romantic aspects that are not present in national holidays. Also because of an interest in different cultures they like to celebrate holidays that are not part of the Chinese calendar.
3. Q: Why do you think some people think that national celebrations are a waste of government money? Would you agree or disagree with this view? Why?
A: No, I do not believe that spending money on government celebrations is a waste of money. National holidays are an important part of our culture and help to create a sense of being Chinese. There proud patriotic feelings are shared by all people and the celebrations are for everyone. While some people view the money as misspent, I believe that it is important to properly celebrate our culture and identity.
地址：长宁路1158号 贝多芬广场 4楼414室