摘要：上海 新航道 雅思培训班小编为大家整理了新航道2021年6月5日雅思考试机经完整版 ，每次考试后 新航道 托福小编会在1-2天内更新雅思机经回忆。
C Poppy Reserve
The poppies will be at their best at the end of the 1. month
The poppies on the hills are 2. orange in color
The reserve is located to the 3. east of the riverside
This is a 4. state park
Need to wear 5. trousers because of rattlesnakes
Travel Advice from Airport
11. What is a problem with Super Shttle?
A. it only access to certain hotels.
B. The journey can take too long.
C. It does not have fixed departure time.
答案B: The journey can take too long.
12. Why T is against taking a regular airport bus?
A It is not convenient to get to the station.
B. It does not in service during the night.
C. It can be very slow.
答案C: It can be very slow.
13. What did T tell Jane about monorail?
A. You can see the sign in the hall.
C. She should get off at the third stop.
答案C: She should get off at the third stop.
14. What did T say about netrall train?
A She needs to buy 2 tickets.
B She should show her ticket on the joumey.
C. She can use the ticket for XXX and returm.
答案B: She should show her ticket on the journey.
15. Lincoln Avenue: B
16. Capital Avenue: A
17. Taxi rank: C
18. Bus stop: I
19. Cafe: D
20. Restaurant: G
21. Carly blieves the quality of the information on family history on the website is good because
A. The website provides a wide range of information
B. Many people contribute dfferent information to the website
C. The information on the website is also used for legal purposes
22. What advice did the tutor give Carly regarding a good source of information
A. refer to a rllable book
C. join a discussion group
23. Which methodology do both Carly and her tutor agree on
A. Tracing male ancestors will get one to go back a long way(能追溯到很早的历史)
B. Tracing female ancestors will get detailed information
C. Tracing both lines is more rewarding(男方女方都追溯)
24. When doing research, most people will forget about
A. making copies of documents
B. interview a family member
C. look through a family album
25. What did Carly find about her famiy history
A. She has a relative living abroad
B. She looks like a relative (不记得原题选项写法，只记得大致中文意思)
26. What is Carly concermed about?
A. She cannot hand in her project in time
B. The title of her projects is unsuitable
C. Her project is too simplistic
27. References to family history E varied
28. Introduction A clear
29. Methodology C detailed
30. Conclusion B memorable
Red Sea Urchins红海胆
1. feed on plants
2. is covered in spines that protect it
3. is regarded as a pest
4. The Asia market is an important factor
5.引起了scientific research interest because of a decline in the number of urchins
6. after 22 years it grows 0.1 centimeter per year on average
7. it can live a very long life (maximum life span: 200 years old)
8. can still breed when very old
9. shows no evidence of aging when it dies
10. growth is not dependent on ocean conditions or extemal factors
People & Animal
Work & study
Getting up early
Objects 1 Things
Wallet and purse
People & Animal
Describe an old person you admire崇拜的老人
Describe your favorite singer or actor喜欢的歌手或演员
Describe a person who loves to do social work社会工作
Describe a lazy person懒人
Describe a poltician you know政治家
Describe a writer you would like to meet作家
Describe a person who understands your feelings and emotions懂你的人
Describe a person who you think wears unusual clothes穿着奇怪的人
Describe an argument with your friend与朋友的争吵
Describe a time when you helped a friend帮助朋友的经历
Describe a time when you lost your way迷路
Describe an occasion when many people were smiling微笑
Describe an occasion when you were not alowed to use your mobile phone不允许用手机的场合
Describe an experience you went to a street market街市的经历
Describe a time when you encouraged someone to do something that he or she did not want to do鼓励他人突破自己
Describe your favorite mode of communication交流方式
Describe an event when you tried to do something but not scesstul.努力做了但没有成功的事
Describe an occasion when you ate something for the first time第%一次吃某种东西
Descrbe an activity on the sea水上运动
Describe a piece of equipment that is the most important one in your family家中重要的设备
Describe a natural talent (like sports, music and so on) you want to improve提高的天赋
Describe a puzze(like a jigsaw or a cross word) you have solved谜语
Describe an art or craft activity (e.g. painting, woodwork, etc.) that you had (at school)艺术品
Describe you favorite curtain最喜欢的窗帘
Describe an article on health you have read.关于健康的文章
Describe a toy you enjoyed playing when you were a kid.小时候喜欢的玩具
Describe a thing that you bought and felt pleased about. 满意的购物
Describe a town or a city where you would like to live in the future想居住的城镇
Describe a tall building in your city you like or dislike高楼
Describe a place you visited that has been affected by pollution污染的地方
Describe a quiet place you like to spend your time in安静的地方
Describe a place (not your home)where you are able to relax放松的地方
Describe a part of a city or town that you enjoy spending time in.喜欢的地方
Describe someone's home you like but don't want to live in.不喜欢的家
Describe your favorite movie喜欢的电影
Describe a piece of local news that people are interested in本地新闻
Describe a law on environmental protection环保
Describe a time when you found out something interesting on the social media在社交媒体的趣事
Describe a skill that you think you can teach other people.教别人技能
Describe a perfect job you would like to have完美的工作
A self-taught artist's creation of an ideal cow
1. When Knowles planned to take the offer(指create a new image), he wanted to eam some money(T)
2. Knowles attended art school in Maine. (F)
3. Monks produced the Guernsey cow using strictly controlled experimental breeding.(F)
4. It is uncertain when the Guernsey cow first appeared in America. (T)
5. K believed the face in the sketch was too large(F)
6. Knowles was offended by the evaluations of sketch by other people(F)
7. After he finished the ideal painting of Guernsey cow, he was invited to finish the ideal image of other cattle(NG)
The Importance of Being Playful
14. free play can improve children's verbal skills答案: B
15. the change in the amount of time of free play答案: A
16. free play可以提升creativity答案: G
17. the link between antisocial behaviors and lack of free play答案: C
18.a comparison between free play and other forms of play答案: A
19. Children take others wishes into consideration.答案: A
20. Free play can reduce stress.答案: C
21. Free play可以提升孩子们应对unpredictable situations的能力答案: D
22. Free play is less useful when adults are involved.答案: A
23. experimenters analyzing the protein level in the brains of rats.
24. Rats were distressed with object smelling of a cat.
25. Rats remove a ball for rewarding.
Title: Language or Philosophy
27. In the first paragraph, grammar classifications:
C. are not enough for analyzing language-related acts
28. In the second paragraph, scientific hypothesis:
B. are examples of true and false
29. Football is used to:
B. demonstrate the capability of language to carry out actions
30. Part of Austin's aim is to:
A. find right and wrong of the sentences used
31. A promise can be descriptive only:
D. the speaker's thoughts are known
32. Areason for the complete failure of performative sentence is:
D. the speaker may not take the action
33. Indicative sentences F. serve more functions than other sentences
34. Austin's claim A. language is similar to other activities
35. Constance utterances. C
36. Interrogative sentence can be used to tell people what to do, YES
37. Language is the most interesting field of philosophy. NOT GIVEN
38. Philosophers paid lle attention to what is right or wrong. NO
39. Moral judgment is best asssed on right or wrong questions. NO
40. Science and Law should have different assessment methods. YES
地址：长宁路1158号 贝多芬广场 A座4楼414室
总部地址：北京市海淀区中关村大街28-1号6层601 总部电话：400-779-6688 总部：北京新航道教育文化发展有限责任公司
Copyright © www.xhd.cn All Rights Reserved 京ICP备05069206