1.Nowadays young people are faced with unemployment. What effects does it have on individuals and the society?Give the measures of this issue.
今天，年轻人面临着失业问题。 它对个人和社会有什么影响? 给出这个问题的解决措施。
2. Some people say that professional workers such as doctors, nurses and teachers make greater contributions should be paid more than those sport and entertainment person. To what extentdo you agree?
3. Countries with a long average workingtime are more economically successful than those countries which do not have along working time. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4.Interview is the basic form of selecting procedure for most large companies. Some people think it is unreliable and there are some other better methods. Discuss and give your own opinion.
1. Some people think young people should follow the tradition of the society. Others think young people should be free to behave as individual. Discuss both view points and give your own opinion.
有人认为，年轻人应该遵循社会的传统。 还有一些人认为，年轻人应该有个体自由。 讨论两个观点，并给出自己的意见。
2. Some believe that those who are not talented in language learning should not be required to learn a foreign language. Do you think school should require students to learn a foreign language?
3.The museum should be admitted free of charge. Do the disadvantages outweigh advantages of this issue?
4. 100 years ago, human race believed we would make continue progress in all areas of life. Today, some people feel less certain about this. What areas of progress human race has made? What else areas haven't we developed?
100年前，人类相信我们会在生活的各个方面继续取得进展。 今天，有些人对此感到不太确定。 人类已经取得了哪些领域的进步? 还有哪些领域没有开发?
5.There is an increasing amount of anti-social behaviours and lack of respect for others. What are the causes of this problem and what are your solutions?
6.Some people think that cultural traditions will be destroyed when they are used as money-making machines aims at tourists, other people believe that it is the only way to save such conditions in the world today. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
1.The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming much wider, the rich are richer, the poor even poorer. What problems can the situation cause and give the solutions.
2.The proportion of elderly people in some societies is increasing rapidly. Do you think the negative effect of such trend outweighs the positive effect?
3.Some people think that men and women have different qualities. Therefore, some certain jobs are suitable for men and some jobs are suitable for women. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
有些人认为男女有不同的品质。 因此，某些工作适合男性，有些工作适合女性。 你在多大程度上同意或不同意?
4. People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Some people believe that the support of famous people for international aid organizations can help draw attention to important problems. Others argue that celebrities can make the problems less important. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
有人认为，一些知名人士对国际援助组织的支持，可以引起人们对重要问题的关注。 其他人则认为名人可以使那些问题不再那么重要。 讨论这两个观点，并给出你自己的看法。
6. The movement of people from agricultural areas to cities to work can cause serious problems in both places. What are the serious problems and what measures can be taken to solve this problem?
7. Some people believe that if a police force carries guns, it would cause a high level of violence in that society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Some people prefer to provide help and support directly to those in their local community who need it. Others, however prefer to give money to national and international charitable organizations. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
有些人喜欢直接向自己当地社区的人们提供帮助和支持。 其他人则喜欢给国家和国际慈善组织捐款。 讨论这两个观点并给出你的意见。
1. Newspapers have an influence on people’s ideas or opinions. Is it a positive or negative situation?
2. It is believed that secondary school children should study international news as one of their school subjects. Others think that this is a waste of valuable school time. Discuss both views and give your opinions.
一些人认为中学生应该将国际新闻作为学习科目。 其他人认为这是浪费宝贵的学习时间。 讨论这两种观点并给出你的意见。
3.Some people think news has no connection to people’s lives, so it is a waste of time to read the news on the newspaper and watch television news programs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1.Some people think governments should focus on reducing environmental pollution and housing problems to help people prevent illness and disease. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2.Many countries use fossil fuels (coal, oil, natural, gas) as the main source of energy. However, in some countries people are encouraged to develop the alternative sources of energy (wind energy and solar energy). To what extent do you agree or disagree with this development?
3.Environmental problems are too big for individual people to address. Do you agree or disagree?
4.Some people argue that too much attention and too many resources are given to the protection of wild animals and birds. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Some people think that the amount of noise people make have to be controlled strictly, others say that people are free to make as much noise as they wish. Discuss.
1. Some people think that family life and parents have great influence on children's development, while others consider that external influence plays a more important role in children's life, discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. As countries develop, their populations tend to live individually or in a small family unit. In your opinion, what causes this and what are the effects on society?
3. Traditional food is being replaced by international fast foods. This has negative effects on family and society. Agree or disagree.
传统食品正在被国际化快餐所取代。而这对于家庭和社会都会产生负面影响。你是否同意?(结合 junk food 利弊)
4. Some people think that success of life is based on hard work and determination, but others think there are more important factors like money and appearance. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?.
5. Some people think everyone should be a vegetarian, because we do not need to eat meat to have a healthy diet. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Some students take one year off between finishing school and going to university in order to travel or to work. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
1. Some people say that it is a government's responsibility to provide financial support to old people after they retire, while others think that individuals should save money for themselves. What is your opinion?
2. Some people think that dangerous sports should be banned, but others think the people should have freedom to choose sports activities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. Many people believe that scientific research should be carried out and controlled by the government rather than private companies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move from large cities to regional areas. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
5. Higher education is funded in several ways: all costs paid by the government; all costs paid by students; all costs paid by students with a government loan which must be repaid after graduation. What are the advantages of these options? Which is your choice?
高等教育的资金来源有这几种方式：政府支付一切费用; 学生支付一切费用; 由取得政府贷款且必须在毕业后偿还的学生支付所有费用。 这些选项有哪些优点? 你选择哪种方式?
6. In developing countries, some people think governments should introduce new technology to people in order to improve quality of life, while others believe governments should offer free education. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
1.Some people think that sport has an important role in society. Others think it is only a leisure activity for some people. Discuss both views and give youropinions. (与教育内容类论点通用+体育利弊)
2.Some people think that young people should be required to have full-time education until they are at least 18 yearsold. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some working parents believe children centres canprovide best care for children, while others think of other family members like grandparents can do this job. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4.To improve the quality of education,people think that we should encourage our students to evaluate and criticisetheir teachers. Others believe that it will result in a loss of respect and discipline in the classroom. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5.The best way to teach children to cooperateis through team sports at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Memorization of information by frequent repetition (rote learning) plays a role in mosteducation systems. Discuss the usefulness of this method of learning and itsdemerits, and give your own opinion.
7. Some people consider that history is of little or no use to us. Others believe that studying history helps us to know the present. Discuss these views and give your own opinion.
有些人认为，历史对我们来说泳用处很少甚至没有用处。 其他人则认为，学习历史有助于我们认识现在。 讨论这些观点并给出你自己的意见。
1.Some people think that robots are very important for humans' future development. Others, however, think that robots are a dangerous invention that could have negative effects on society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2.Should people use mobile phones in public places?
3.In modern society, it is possible to go shopping, work and communicate via the Internet without face-to-face contact with one another. To what extent do you think this is a positive or negative development?
4. In most countries, with the wide spread use of the Internet, people have more freedom to choose to work and study at home instead of travelling to work or college. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
1.Many developing countries are currently expanding their tourist industries Why is this the case? Is it a positive development?
2.Currently, some scientists or travelers like to travel to remote natural environment such as the South Pole. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
1. Some people think that most crime is the result of circumstances, e.g. poverty and other social problems. Others believe that most crime is caused by people who are bad by nature. Discuss both views and give your opinion.