complain against sb. about sth。投诉....。.
put up with / bear / tolerate忍受
out of one’s expectation令某人大失所望
look into / go into / investigate调查
incident / matter 事件
bad manners 不礼貌
1) I am writing to you to complain about .。.
2) I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with.。.
3) There are some problems with the flat that I wish to bring to attention. For one thing， there is…For another，.。.
4) I can hardly bear /tolerate /put up with it any more。
5) I hope that the authorities concerned will consider my suggestions and improve the situation as best as they can。
6)I sincerely hope that it will review its management system， with the view to providing， better service to the public。
7) We trust that you will now consider this matter seriously and make an effort to prevent the recurrence of this kind。
8) We will appreciate your willingness to make up for the loss
1)I am writing to request your assistance.
2) Would you please advise me regarding…
3) I would be very grateful if you could send me information on
4)I would like to inquire about…
5) I would like to reserve one room for….from…to…
6)I would appreciate your prompt reply regarding the availability of …
7)I would be very grateful if you would consider this request at your earliest convenience.
1)I am writing to express my interest in your recently advertised position for a …
2) I am writing in response to your advertisement in…on…
3) I am fully convinced that I am the right person for the advertised job.
4)Enclosed with this letter is my resume, which gives further details of my work experience.
5) I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience.
1)I am writing to invite you to
2) We would feel really honored if you could come.
3) I would be more than happy it you could come over.
4)I really hope you can make it.
5) I hope all this eventually works out.
7)I would like to suggest that … should…
8)It seems to me that you could…
9)If I were you/in your position, I would probably …
10)I am very glad to hear that…, so I am writing this letter to offer my suggestions.
11)… is a must-see as it boasts.
12)That way, you will find that…
13)That way, …would be ensured.
14)I would really appreciate it if you take my proposals into serious consideration.