摘要：这个五月最新话题，今天新航道雅思培训小编为大家带来的是Part time job的相关类似话题Is it good for students to have part-time jobs?以供给烤鸭参考。
雅思口语话题：Part time job
这个五月最新话题，今天新航道雅思培训小编为大家带来的是Part time job的相关类似话题Is it good for students to have part-time jobs?以供给烤鸭参考。
1. It's good for students to have part-time jobs because this helps cultivate independence among young people.
2. Part-time jobs in business can foster a sense of competition, which is important forstudents in the future.
3. Being able to earn their own money gives students a feeling that they've become adultsand, therefore, makes them feel more mature.
4. Part-time jobs make students more confident in themselves because through the workthey can realize their own value and prove that they are capable people.
5. Part-time job experience gives students an insight into what work is about and preparesthem psychologically for their future jobs.
6. After-school work teaches students how hard it is to earn money and helps developthriftiness in our younger generation.
7. Part-time jobs can help students apply their knowledge in practice, and, in return, theirexperience will make them know better what they have learned in classes and books.
8. Part-time jobs give students a feeling of achievement through contributing to nationalconstruction.
9. Students' part-time jobs eontribnte a lot, in one way or another, to our socialist construction.
10. Students who have part-time jobs can relieve, to some extent, the economic burdensof their parents.
1. Part-time jobs often distract students' attention from their studies, and some studentseven play truant.
2. The main task of students is to study hard and learn what is needed for the developmentof our nation. Social experience can be gained later after they finish their studies.
3. It's not good for students to do part-time jobs because they will become money-oriented.
4. Many students who have part-time jobs have shown a decline in their studies.
5. Part-time jobs do not help develop a sense of thriftiness among young people becausemany students spend the money on such high-priced items and luxuries that their parents canhardly afford.
6. Since students are in their formative years, part-time jobs may expose them to socialills at an age when they cannot differentiate good from bad.
7. Some students become juvenile delinquents because they come under the influence ofbad people through part-time jobs.
8. Though students who have part-time jobs may relieve their parents' economic burdens,their early contact with society adds greatly to the worries of their parents.
9. Though some after-school work can help students practise what they learn in classes,many of the jobs require nothing of the students' knowledge.
10. Some students have become dropouts because through part-time jobs they've foundthat the more education you have, the Jess money you make. Topic:Should students have part-time jobs? Hello everyone. This is Buddhini for elllo.org, and our question today is do you think studentsshould have part-time jobs?