1. Children would behave negatively before they learn how to behave appropriately. Which of the following behavior would you consider to be the most negative behavior of child and why?
1) Being selfish
2) Being impolite
3) Being loud
2. Your city plans to build a new museum to attract more visitors. What kind of museum?
1) local museum
2) modern art and film museum
3) children science museum
3. The university provides three kinds of services to students:
1) concerts performed by students
2) drama played by theatre students
3) lecture given by a well-known professor
Which one do you prefer? Use details and examples to explain.
4. Describe a job you admired but you will NOT choose it yourself.
5. If one of your friends is always late for events and appointments, can you give him some suggestions to help him not be late next time?
1.When giving feedbacks to students, some teachers would like to talk to their students in person, while some teachers would give written comments to students. Which do you prefer and why?
2.Some people prefer to resolve problems with friends directly face to face or on the phone. Some others prefer to resolve problems by writing, sending E-mail or text message. Which one do you prefer? Why?
3.Some people prefer to make plans about social activities with their friends in advance. Others prefer to make decisions when they meet each other. Which way do you prefer and why?
4.Some people get to know a person by the first observation while others prefer to get to know a person by long time observation. Which one do you prefer and explain why.
5.Agree or disagree: when reaching 65 years old, people should not be allowed to work any more.